I’m an avid traveler. There’s something exhilarating about getting on a plane and landing in a new location. Taking a break from life as you know it at home. Like most people, I typically like warm places that specialize in humidity. South/Central America and Asia mostly. Although I’m not necessarily a fan of humidity it just feels tropical and reminds me that I’m not home.
Here is a list of places I’ve traveled to.
- Costa Rica
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Dominican Republic
- Republic of Congo
- Spain (Ibiza)
- The Bahamas
- The Netherlands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
(last updated October 2015)
Although the title of this post says Passport Stamps I have stamps from a few other countries due to layover that have not been included here.
- Disappointing Passport stamps (onderdonk1.wordpress.com)
- Around the World for a Passport Stamp: How to Travel to Brunei (jaunted.com)
- Passports and the Art of Travel (the-travelbunny.com)
- Happy Birthday: The Year of the Passport Stamp (day53.com)
- Not So Solo Journey Around the World (commutedsentence.com)
- My arrival in Utrecht, via Reykjavik, and notes about lenghty layovers (onderdonk1.wordpress.com)
Posted on August 25, 2013, in Life Abroad, Life Changers, Living Out Loud, Travel and tagged countries I've visited, passport stamps, places I've been, united arab emirates. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.